>> Collective heating energy savings
OUR CLIENT'S CHALLENGE - When it comes to collective housing, a potential source of energy savings involves optimizing heating network performance. Following a full heating network overhaul in the Clos Fleuri residential building in Montesson, Promaiga SN aimed to provide its client with a detailed heating network balancing assessment which also took user comfort into account.
Over 190 balancing components
OFIS' SOLUTION - OFIS defined a pragmatic approach to combining occupant well-being with energy savings:
- Onsite heating system readings, while identifying standard building and accommodation characteristics (insulation, ventilation, etc.);
- A hydraulic heating network simulation, including heat loss and flow calculations to be applied to the network;
- Network distribution diagrams with adjustment devices indicated;
- Onsite adjusting of balancing components, located at the base of the column;
- A complete report when the work is finished.
- Optimized energy use -
- Improved occupant well-being -
- Formal set-up procedure -