>> Meeting HAS environmental requirements
OUR CLIENT'S CHALLENGE - The Pinel Psychotherapy Center at Lavaur Hospital must adhere to Haute Autorité Sanitaire (French National Authority for Health - HAS) certification. The 2010 version includes quality and environmental safety objectives. An environmental and sanitary building overview enables the facility, which has already launched a global environmental impact reduction project, to meet the environmental criteria as outlined in the HAS guidelines.
Over 150 measurements used
OFIS' SOLUTION - OFIS developed 6THEMIC© - an assessment tool for environmental and sanitary performance inside buildings. This tool includes:
- A multi-parameter approach to key factors in buildings such as water, energy, air quality, comfort, health and waste;
- An assessment of each item according to different criteria: consumption levels, design, maintenance, follow-up, awareness campaigns and communications, etc.
- An invaluable decision-making support tool to provide managers with a global and transversal vision of the major environmental and health issues which interact in buildings;
- Relevant monitoring indicators with an effective visual display;
- A consistent improvement plan.
- A global view -
- Aligned priorities -
- Compliance with regulations -
- Informed decision-making -
- Optimized investment -