>> Preventing any reduction in indoor air quality
OUR CLIENT'S CHALLENGE - Société Générale has monitored indoor air quality in its office blocks for many years now. The company decided to contact an independent body in order to assess the efficiency of the ventilation systems installed in its buildings.
Over 200 points
8 years of monitoring by OFIS
OFIS' SOLUTION - OFIS organizes preventive indoor air quality audits every year to support Société Générale:
- Onsite enquiry and a set sampling strategy;
- Measurement campaigns covering physical (temperature, relative humidity, particles, etc.), chemical (formaldehyde, benzene, etc.) and microbiological (bacterial flora, fungal flora, etc.) data;
- Detailed reports including analytical results with graphs and comments, conclusions and recommended action plans.
- Constant well-being and air quality -
- A comprehensive overview of ventilation systems -
- Guaranteed operating performance -
- Changes tracked over time -